Southeast Bank Ltd Job Circular 2021 has been announced by www.southeastbank.com.bd. Recently the bank authority exposed the job circular, the title is ” Assistant Officer (Cash)”. But the bank authority did not publish how many recruitments by this circular.
Southeast Bank Job Circular 2021
Southeast Bank Limited is the leading commercial bank of Bangladesh. For keeping an excellent reputation the bank is looking for a few young, energetic, creative, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates for the post of Assistant Officer (Cash).
Job Summary at SEBL:
- Bank Name: Southeast Bank Limited.
- Type of Job: Full-Time.
- Employment Status: Permanent.
- A Number of Vacancies: Not yet announced.
- Circular Published Date: 16 May 2021.
- Application Deadline: 31 May 2021.
- Official Website: www.southeastbank.com.bd.
Candidates should be graduate or Post- Graduate from any recognized Universities approved by UGC. Candidates have no 3rd Division or Class. Below given the CGPA-
- SSC & HSC- CGPA 2.00 out of 5.00.
- Graduation or Post-Graduation- CGPA 2.25 out of 4.00.
Salary & Other Benefits
Selected candidates probation period of 2 years, on this period he or she get a monthly consolidated salary of Tk. 20,000 for the 1st year and Tk. 22,000 for the 2nd year. After successful completetion of probation period he or she promoted as “Assistant Officer (Cash) as per prevailing scale of pay with others benefits.
Application Procedure SEBL
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through www.southeastbank.com.bd along with proper documents as scanned photograph (Maximum 20 KB) and all scanned copies of the educational certificates.
Deadline to apply Southeast Bank Ltd
Candidates may apply within May 31, 2021. So if you are interested to apply above the position then apply within this validity date.
Major Condition to apply Southeast Bank Job Circular
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for a written test.
- Finally selected candidates have to work in the cash department at any branch in Bangladesh.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign a Bond (Non-Judicial Stamp- Tk. 300) to the effect that serves the bank for a minimum of 3 years.
- Age not over 30 years as of April 30, 2021, and maximum 32 years for children of freedom fighters.