Eastern Bank Ltd (EBL) Job Circular 2021. A few days ago, Eastern Bank Limited (EBL) Human Resource Department has been declared Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash Area). Interested candidates do apply online within 7th February 2021.
EBL Job Circular 2021
A long time later, Eastern Bank Limited published a job circular. Those are eagerly waiting to join the Eastern Bank Limited family, the circular open the opportunities. So apply within this validity date.
- Organization Name: Eastern Bank Limited.
- Position Title: Trainee Assistant Officer, Cash Area.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduate.
- Application Deadline: 7th February 2021.
- For Query visit: www.ebl.com.bd.
- Minimum graduate from recognized Universities or institutions.
- Minimum CGPA: 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adequate computer literacy to work in online software modules & office packages.
Apply Procedure & Deadline
Eastern Bank Limited Trainee Assistant Officer, Cash Area to be applied by http://ebl.bdjobs.com/JobDetailNew.asp. And mention that, the application submission last date on next 7th February 2021.
Major Conditions to apply EBL Job Circular 2021
- The job location is anywhere in Bangladesh.
- The position salary is 22,000 Taka.
- Candidates get other benefits as per bank policy.
- Only shortlisted candidates to be called for examination.
I hope that within a short time will be started Eastern Bank Limited Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash Area) examination. A trusted source, we confirmed it, within 3 months the recruitment will be done. So stay with us and regularly visit our website for updates.
Connected with us through the Facebook page.
For further information about Somoynews TV Job please visit our website www.bdjobscorner.com regularly. If you have any more questions about this job you can also visit this organization’s official website. You can get all types of news like Government jobs, Private jobs, bank Job news, Government primary job circular news, etc on our page. So Stay connected with us and visit our website regularly.