Bangladesh Railway introduced a railway e-ticketing system. Through which passengers can easily collect train tickets. This ticketing technology was inaugurated by the Government of Bangladesh on 26 March 2022.
Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing System 2022
From now on, train tickets can be bought online. Tickets will be sent to your personal email after purchase. You can easily print it and collect the printed ticket from the respective station before departure.
Bangladesh Railway will again sell tickets online from 77 stations of the country. However, the ticket can be purchased through a specific website, not an app. In this case, you have to go to the website and complete the registration first. After completing a few steps, passengers will be able to buy tickets.
BD Railway E-Ticketing Registration Process
- Firstly go to the Railway E-Ticketing website- www.eticket.railway.gov.bd.
- Click on the “Registration” button at the bottom of the website.
- Open a new interface and see the ” Create an Account” and click the button.
- Now fill up the personal information.
- Fill up the “Security Code” option and click the Registration Button.
- If all the information is correct, a new page is visible “Registration Successful” will appear.
- The e-ticketing system will immediately send an e-mail from Bangladesh Railway to the e-mail address you provided.
- Now open your personal email and click the “Click” option button.
- At last, will be completed the passenger registration process.
Bangladesh Railway Ticket Procurement process
- Again login to www.eticket.railway.gov.bd.
- Open now Railway E-Ticketing service website.
- Fill up the Email address option, put on the password & Security Code, and click the ” Log On” button.
- Then you have to click on the “Purchase ticket” button.
- The page that will come here will have to fill in the required travel date, starting station, destination station, train name, class, ticket number.
- On the next page, the ticket requested by “Registration Seat Available” and its price will be given. If you have a ticket, you have to click the “Purchase ticket” button.
- The ticket price will be deducted from the passenger’s deposit through a credit card, cash card, or BRAC bank account and the ticket is confirmed by sending the e-ticket to the passenger’s e-mail.
- You get your desired Railway ticket and print this ticket from your email address.
Basically one of the efforts of the government to prevent ticket fraud. Customers can easily collect train tickets from any point in the country.
Bangladesh Railway – www.railway.gov.bd
Bangladesh railway is a government organization. It is the state-owned transport agency of Bangladesh. The rail transport agency has founded on 15 November 1862.
The railway has a total length of 3600 kilometers in Bangladesh. It had 34168 employees. Every year the transport carried 65 million passengers and 2052 million tonnes of freight.
Every year, The Government of Bangladesh has declared a job circular to recruit railway employees. For the first time in the year, the Bangladesh Railway authority is published a job circular.
The last time, we called Bangladesh Railway is the golden opportunity for employment. Know more information visit the Bangladesh railway website.
Dear Users, our website (Bdjobscorner) is the best platform for those people of Bangladesh who are looking for circulars about Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, Private sector jobs, banking jobs, IT-related jobs, exam routines, suggestions and admit cards, etc.